Brief summary of my experiences and projects during college 👨🎓
Uber ATG, Machine Learning Platform, 2020 Summer
Pipeline and parallelize CI/CD for inference benchmarking and evaluation.
Microsoft Research Asia, Software Analytics Group, 2019 Spring
Research on analyzing and assessing data visualizations with deep learning models.
Xiaomi Technology, AI & Cloud Platform, 2018 Fall
Model inference acceleration for production using NVIDIA TensorRT.
University of British Columbia, 2018 Summer
- keras-flask-deploy-webapp : Pretty & simple image classifier app template. Deploy your own trained model or pre-trained model (VGG, ResNet, Densenet) to a web app using Flask in 10 minutes.
- sketch-to-art : Create artwork from your casual sketch with GAN and style transfer. It’s based on Deep Learning image-to-image translation and arbitrary style transfer. Demo . (Jun. 2018)
- pile : A cross-platform work management app to organize your piled work at one place. Made with Electron and Vue.js. (Feb. 2018)
- vuepress-homepage : Elegant & friendly homepage (bio, tech portfolio, resume, doc…) template with Markdown and VuePress . (Apr. 2018)
- whu-thesis : LaTeX template for Wuhan University undergraduate thesis. (Apr. 2019)
- Quality Assessment using Contrast Enhancement: No-reference image quality assessment metric by using SSIM of original and equalized image. (Mar. 2018) CEIQ
- Intelligent Chatbot for the University: A chatbot based on natural language processing and machine learning. Won the 2nd Prize (2/1100) in 2017 Beauty of Programming (Microsoft Research Asia & IEEE)
- Automatic Piloting Quadcopter: Built an automous quadcopter control system with machine vision. Won the 1st Prize in 2017 National Undergraduate Electronic Design Contest, Hubei Province. (Aug. 2017)
Luckily, I published a few articles from my projects. See my Google Scholar 📚
- Xin Fu, Wang Yun, et al. Visualization Assessment: A Machine Learning Approach, 2019 IEEE InfoVis Conference
- Xin Fu, Zheng Liu, et al. Towards End-to-end Pulsed Eddy Current Classiﬁcation and Regression with CNN, 2019 IEEE International Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference
- Xin Fu, Jia Yan, Cien Fan. Image Aesthetics Assessment using Composite Features from Off-the-shelf Deep Models, 2018 IEEE International Conference on Image Processing
- Jia Yan, Jie Li, Xin Fu. No Reference Quality Metric of Contrast Distorted Images using Equalization, Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation 2018, submitted